Work Life v. Dating Life Dos and Don’ts
I’ve seen this happen many times, where you’ll meet an attractive man or woman and they’ll meet your #relationshipgoals criteria! GREAT! Then you begin to chat with them and they seem to ramble on an on. NOT SO GREAT! Why, because no one wants to hear you have a one-sided conversation. Here are a few Dos and Don’ts when it comes to work and dating.
- Don’t bring up your crazy work schedule when you’re first meeting someone you like.
- Do share with them your interests and professional industry; you may have something in common.
- Allow the conversation to flow. Don’t talk the other person’s ear off. Let them share in the dialogue.
- In the beginning of your dating relationship, share your woes from your day, but don’t bombard your work issues on the other person.
- Date someone that is vested in your career growth.
- Don’t date someone that isn’t interested in your cares.
- If you are just meeting a potential date, don’t share his/her information with all of your co-workers.
- Do- Apply today, www.ExclusiveStandards.com. A luxury dating site for the single professional with standards. We are all busy in some aspect of our careers, but we are hopeful to find love. This is the dating site for you!
Keep up with Exclusive Standards and follow us on Facebook: Exclusive Standards, @esdates on Twitter and IG. Check out the Standards Blog, www.ExclusiveStandards.com.